Job opportunities @ Paradigm Pacific
Job Title: Office Assistant/Administrator
Job Purpose/Overview: The role will see you assist in all areas of our fledling office, providing general administrative support including filing, and photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, greeting visitors and potential customers, managing office supplies, data entry onto databases, assisting with web site updates, using Microsoft office and doing a lot of exciting work as the company begins its operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a “can do” “can I help you with anything else” attitude, a positive outlook, proactive personality and one who is happy to engage wherever required.
- High school matriculation level education or strong experience in the field of office administration
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Good IT Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Smartly Presented
- Eager to have an office based career
- 6 to 12 months of office / administration experience
The role will offer the right candidate great long term opportunities for progression either within Administration or Finance.
Located in Suva with easy access to public transport routes and parking available.
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics Support Engineer
Location(s): Fiji and PNG, travel required
As a Microsoft Dynamics Support Engineer you will help us grow together by improving the customer and partner experience through excellent customer service delivery and support.
Job Purpose/Overview: Microsoft Dynamics set of products has grown significantly in the south pacific market in the last several years. In order to capitalise on this growth, we have opened our local office in Fiji and looking at presence in the South Pacific and Papua New Guinea. We are looking for an experienced support engineer to be a part of our support team. As a Microsoft Dynamics Support Engineer you will be responsible for resolving partner and customer issues in a timely and adequate manner through electronic support, phone support, advisory services and emergency on-site support.
You are expected to be technically skilled in a range of Microsoft products, and you will have ample opportunity to further your skill-set through relevant training opportunities locally and in Australia or New Zealand. You should have strong knowledge in both technical and financial (e.g., accounting) disciplines.)
- Accept and appropriately resolve customer issues ensuring resolution in a timely manner and in accordance with the contractual agreements.
- Accept escalations from customers and other associates that require a higher degree of technical expertise and escalate any issues that need escalation to Microsoft support in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills ensuring that verbal and written responses are relevant, complete and easily understood when communicating with internal team members, partners and customers in English.
- Preparation of Knowledge Documents
- Use sound judgment in the management, escalation and resolution of support cases.
- Maintain high level of domain and technical skill in Microsoft AX or NAV or both.
- Focus on financial scenarios within the ERP customer issue scenarios
- Training Facilitation and localization of courseware
- Paid support / consulting to Partners and Customers
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in a technical or financial field.
- Experience in ERP consulting or support experience, especially with deep financial knowledge.
- Supply Chain related knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent learning skills with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, self-motivation and must have a strong team spirit.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server platform and Microsoft SQL Server database is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- 2-5 years of experience as a Support Professional in IT field or as an IT Technical Consultant.
Junior Technical Support Engineer details will be forthcoming soon.